During the first five years of a child’s life the development and learning process is crucial. Therefore, kindergarten is of vital importance as it provides children with new skills, knowledge and experiences from which they can develop into a unique, individual person, capable of functioning in and responding to the world around them.
At Ararat North Kindercare-
- We are committed to high quality, stimulating, developmentally appropriate, and inclusive care and education you young children
- We believe an important aspect of any program is the establishment and maintenance of a partnership with parents, based on mutual respect
- We recognise the significance of culture, customs, language and beliefs, and respect these when implementing the program.
- A spirit of warmth, encouragement, and respect for and consideration of others characterises the implementation of the program.
- We are a part of the Smiles for Miles Program, an initiative of Dental Health Services Victoria (DHSV) which aims to improve the oral health of children and their families.