Our Y Kinders community
As an Early Years Manager, Y Kinders specialises in managing kindergartens across the whole spectrum, ranging from large metropolitan centres which operate multiple rooms with over 100 families, to small rural kindergartens with only 4 or 5 enrolments.
We pride ourselves on offering a dedicated, personal approach to teaching staff, committees and families.
We support educators in our kindergartens with a range of services delivered by a strong team of specialists.
- Department of Education and Training – all licensing requirements including supporting services to maintain compliance with the regulatory and funding guidelines.
- Quality Assessment and Rating – support provided by Area Directors, Regional Directors and our Pedagogical Leader.
- Payroll Services – application of appropriate employment conditions including Awards and Agreements.
- Financial Management – Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, financial reporting, collection of family fees.
- Human Resources Management – employment of new staff (permanent and casual), professional development, performance management, annual performance reviews and auditing staff qualifications.
- OH & S Compliance.
- Information, Communications and Technology support.
- Policies and Procedures – endorsed policies which provide support and guidance in the operation of early years services.
- Stakeholder Engagement – being an advocate for our Early Years services with the Department of Education and Training, Local Government and key stakeholders.
- Strategic Planning for the future.
To join the Y Kinder community or to find out more about how we can support and add value to your kindergarten, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 4311 1500.